Symbio™ Probalance™ 14 Day Challenge Terms & Conditions
Money Back Guarantee Terms & Conditions
Open only to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over.
Take the Symbio 14 day challenge by purchasing and consuming a minimum of 150g (a single serve) of any Symbio yoghurt daily for 14 consecutive days. If your digestive system does not feel more comfortable after the 14 Day Challenge, visit www.symbio.co.nz to print a claim form.
Fully complete the claim form, including by stating (in 15 words or more) why the Symbio 14 Day Challenge did not work for you and send the form, together with the original/copies of your itemised purchase receipt/s (naming the purchased Symbio products) from each of your Symbio purchases, to “Symbio Marketing”, Fonterra Brands (New Zealand) Limited, Una Street, Takanini, Auckland
Limit one claim per household.
Valid claimants will receive vouchers with credit to the Symbio value stated on their purchase receipts (up to a maximum of $20). Claims will be subject to validation as determined by the Promoter.
The Promoter recommends that you seek professional advice regarding your digestive health and any specific health regime before starting a new nutrition regime. Vouchers will be sent to the address provided on the claim form – allow 60 days for delivery.
This offer is not transferable or exchangeable.
The Promoter is not liable for any delay or damage in delivery of gift cards or for delay/damage/loss of claims/receipts.
Delivery only in New Zealand.
Claimants may be required to provide proof of age, residency and identity.
The Promoter is Fonterra Brands (New Zealand) Limited, Una Place, Takanini, Auckland
The Promoter reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
Magazine Competition Terms and Conditions
- Entry into the Symbio™ 14 Day Challenge Magazine Competition™ (“Promotion”) is deemed to be acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion is open to all New Zealand residents aged 18 and above, who are actually living in New Zealand (“Eligible Entrants”).
- The Promotion will run from 18th January 2016 to 31st December 2016 (“Promotion Period”).
- During the Promotion Period, one winner per calendar month will be chosen from the eligible entrants at random. Winners will be selected on the first day of the month for the previous calendar month.
- Eligible entrants are in the draw to win 1 of 12 yearly magazine subscriptions. Subsriptions are for one year and the winner will be sent one of the following subscritions; Australian Women’s Weekly, Healthy Food Guide, MindFood or Next. Choice of subscription is subject to availablity.
- Entry into the Promotion consists of signing up to the Symbio™ 14 Day Challenge at www.symbio.co.nz during the Promotion Period. Entrants must complete the pre survey (day 1) and post survey (day 14) in full to be eligible to win.
- The prize winner(s) will be contacted by email with the email address provided when signing up to the Symbio 14 Day Challenge. During the promotion period, winners will be drawn at the end of each month and chosen at random.
- If the winning entrant does not supply their contact details, including contact phone number and postage address, within 72 hours of being contacted via Email and reasonable measures have been taken by or on behalf of the Promoter to make contact with the winner, that prize will be given away to another selected entry from all remaining valid entries received during the Promotion Period.
- Prizes will be sent to the address provided by the winner within 14 days of contact by the winner.
- In the event that any of the elements of the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter will endeavor to re-schedule the elements of the prizes as practicable or substitute prizes of equal value.
- The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- The selection results are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to New Zealand regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- By entering the Promotion, you agree to the use of your name and the content of your page comment for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and agree that the Promoter will own copyright for any such answers for all material.
- Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Promoter, its employees and agents, Facebook™, Instagram™ and Snapchat™ will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Promotion or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
- The Promoter may amend these Terms and Conditions or cease the Promotion at any time.
- The Promoter is not responsible for entries that are late, misdirected or lost and takes no responsibility for any entries not lodged correctly through the unique Symbio competition URL.
- The Promoter is Fonterra Brands (New Zealand) Limited, Una Street, Takanini, Auckland 2112, New Zealand.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, associated with or the responsibility of, Facebook™. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter. The information you provide will be held and used only for the purpose of this Promotion.